Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 6 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Date: August 26, 2019
Our Fallinternship program has some flexibility in regards to school schedules; interns are expected to be here for the full of week of onboarding, August26, 2019 - August 30, 2019. For students seeking apart-time schedule, the work schedule is set for full days on MWF.
Our ideal candidate is early in their marketing career & is looking to challenge themselves by working in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment. Were looking for a highly organized & creative go-getter with excellent verbal & written communication skills whos able to juggle a number of tasks at once. They must also have a solid working knowledge of Mailchimps products. This role will help establish foundational marketing practices at Mailchimp, with plenty of opportunities to learn, grow & sharpen their marketing toolkit.
What youll do:
- Work collaboratively across teams throughout the company to conduct analysis & create new frameworks to analyze existing & upcoming marketing efforts
- Create & use a replicable marketing analytics framework to visualize results
- Identify trends, cull insights, & derive implications of channel performance across different criteria (i.e. list size, account status, geography, mailing type, etc.)
- Assist with the creation & presentation of channel & content performance, including recommendations for how to focus our efforts moving forward in marketing efforts for designated products
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- Strong working knowledge of Mailchimps products
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional people skills
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.