We are seeking an energetic, compassionate, & creative individual to help create everlasting memories for our residents & families! Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much or that you're too loud? Then, you might consider a job here at Aegis!!
We are located atAegis of Queen Anne at Rodgers Park, 2900 3rd Ave. W. Seattle, WA 98119, developed after the historically Victorian Queen Anne neighborhood. Neighboring Fremont, we have easy access to downtown bus routes & routes from Highway 99!
We are looking for afull-time Sunday-Thursday availability!
An art background & experience in event planning for seniors is preferred!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Designing, facilitating, & conducting activities for residents alongside the Life Enrichment Director(s)
- Assist in the coordination of community wide events such as themed parties, holiday celebrations, & hosted speakers
- Create new & innovative enrichment programs & activities for our residents with a commitment to high quality standards for residents
- Participating in painting & pottery, lunch outings, shopping trips, sporting events, card games, exercise, puzzles, games, movies & so much more!
- Maintain a professional & caring attitude towards residents
What youll need to rock this job:
- Caring & compassionate attitude
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living or related field preferred
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Ability to use computers, TV's, apps & other electronic devices
- An art background highly preferred
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or call Minji at (425)-449-4981 for more information.