Unified is a leading provider of social advertising services & solutions powered by data & technology. Our proprietary technology is designed to change the business of social by helping brands achieve unprecedented social marketing results. Unified provides expert Managed & Professional Services super-charged by innovative operations & insights platforms, as well as cutting-edge Data Management & Audience Insights solutions. With a range of offerings, we are able to create custom solutions for our clients, tailored to their needs & goals. Headquartered in New York City & with offices in Los Angeles & Atlanta, Unified has managed over $5B in social advertising data for the world's largest brands & agencies & run more than $1B in social advertising campaigns.
For the last four years, Unified has been recognized by AdAge & Crain's as one of the Best Places To Work. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.
TheAccount Strategy Managerposition, within the Account Management team, is responsible for managing & growing our top clients' business while also taking on additional team-level responsibilities. As anAccount Strategy Manager, you will work closely with our top clients on strategic growth & campaign management, as well as developing your leadership & project management skills.
- Takes lead on client RFP responses in conjunction with Sales & Strategy teams - from managing external & internal communication to producing highly strategic & well thought out client deliverables
- Manages high profile or complex campaign executions - e.g. campaigns with very large budgets or complex publisher product alpha/betas
- Oversees client execution team & manages workload between supporting AMs
- Helps clients measure their advertising campaign success & ROI bypreparing reporting, delivering strategic insights & recommendations that help make them smarter marketers
- Builds positive business relationships with your clients through proactive support, on-site visits, & client education/training
- Maintains an expert level understanding of publisher products, Unified products, & their use by Unified's clients
- Lives Unified's cultural values,acts as a role model representing the high standards of performance within the Operations Group
- Serves as the first line of escalation for all assigned clients' issues; troubleshoots issues raised by assigned Account Managers & Campaign Managers
- Builds strong relationships with Sales counterparts to align operational expertise with overall account success; acts as the bridge between Sales & Operations for the Advertising business line.
- Demonstrates superior client management skills - e.g. can explain complex subjects, guide new alpha/beta product execution, & manage multiple deadlines & partners at once
- Monitors & maintains awareness of client's business objectives & needs ensures entire account team is delivering to meet those objectives & needs within properly set expectations & SLAs
- Works across multiple client verticals & manages Unified's largest clients with minimal oversight & service issues
- Proactively identifies areas of our internal workflow that require process clarification, and/or new process, then assists in developing & roll-out to the AM, CM, or Revenue teams
- Prioritizes & delegates tasks or projects within a larger account team or to AMs, Account Coordinators, or offshore resources.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to AMs & clients by providing training opportunities, sharing knowledge & advice based on extensive client experiences
- Assists, as needed, with training new AMs/ACs on the team
- 3+ years account management experience in the digital advertising industry
- 4-year undergraduate degree
- Proven track record of flawless campaign execution - minimal non-tech related make goods on AMs accounts
- A positive attitude when it comes to internal relationships & clients - & stays positive in the face of adversity
- Naturally curious & always strives for improvement - mistakes are met with the desire to improve themselves, the client, & the company
- Experience with process enforcement, creation, & implementation
- Demonstrated team level leadership by facilitating team meetings or leading team training
- Strong leadership qualities, presentation, communication, & interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with a focus on quality assurance, flawless execution, & scalable process improvement
- Ability to switch between different tasks efficiently - from analytics work to client presentations
- Works well & stays calm under pressure - especially being able to organize & prioritize multiple responsibilities & client requests
- Strong MSFT office skills with expert level Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
Note to Recruiters & Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies, & will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.