TigerGraph is the worlds fastest graph analytics platform designed to unleash the power of interconnected data for deeper insights & better outcomes. We welcome persons from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing & analytics platform.
We were just placed #12 on a BIGDATA company list:
Product Manager (Ecosystem)
As the Product Manager for ecosystem, you are a core member of the TigerGraph Product Management team, helping to define, develop, & deliver system integrations, tools & services to make it easy for developers to build Graph Analytics applications. The ideal candidate is a self-starter & can operate in a fast-paced, innovative environment. Successful candidates will have experience with Database management systems & Analytic Solutions development. If you are a strong PM & passionate about creating new strategic opportunities in the Graph Analytics space, we would love to have you join our team!
- Be the thought leader in finding & nurturing opportunities for ecosystem integrations by working closely with TigerGraph customers, community & partners
- Own the Ecosystem roadmap & prioritize integrations in collaboration with key ISVs & strategic partners to maximize business value.
- Identify market opportunities & conduct customer/user research interviews in conjunction with other Product Managers.
- Support product marketing to develop product positioning & collateral.
- Work with Sales & Solutions teams to deliver customer solutions
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a technical role, with at least 2 years of those in a product management role in Data management, Analytics or Enterprise software fields.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field. Master of Science or Business Administration degrees preferred.
- Deep understanding of Database Management competitive market landscape
- Sound understanding of developer pain points when building solutions in the real world use cases.
- Understand how data pipelines work & have experience building integrations with leading industry data management systems
- Drive engineering discussions to understand the pros & cons of different solutions
- Excellent verbal & written communication & presentation skills.
- Deep customer empathy & have experience leading customer conversations
- Hands-on knowledge of various agile & continuous delivery practices.
- Excellent problem-solving, facilitation & interpersonal skills to interact with colleagues of all levels.
- Hands-on experience with Product management tools (Atlassian suite, & others).