We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What were looking for
Vacasa is seeking a hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service. By providing personalized attention to our guests & owners, you will help us maintain our quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes.
What youll do:
Participate in all cleaning & dishwashing duties, including service ware as well as kitchen ware.Ensure adherence & compliance with company policies & procedures, as well as federal, state & local regulations. Provide any necessary assistance to visitors or guests.
- Wash all service ware, including dishes, glassware, silverware, service utensils, etc.
- Wash all kitchen ware, including pots, pans, cooking utensils, etc.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment & dishwashing machine are in proper working order & dispensing proper chemicals. Regularly test equipment as assigned.
- Participate in the cleaning of the kitchen area & equipment.
- Maintain cleanliness & organization of assigned F&B related areas such as storage area, receiving area, dumpster area, etc.
- Participate in all special cleaning projects as assigned.
- Follow all opening & closing procedures & checklists.
- Ensure all equipment is stored properly & in sanitary fashion according to company procedures & health department requirements.
- If business level permits, assist the kitchen with basic food prep tasks
The skills youll need
- Recent experience in food & beverage utility work.
- Good communication skills & ability to work with the public.
- Serve Safe Certification a plus
Work environment & physical demands
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings & evenings as needed
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, & reach with hands & arms
- Ability to stand, sit, & walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead & below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, & lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, & twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What youll get
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurances, based on hours worked
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All of the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture