Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & is looking for a talented, passionate & experienced Product Manager to join the team responsible for Twilios Connected Data Products . Were looking for a technically curious candidate with a deep understanding of how businesses use data to drive communications & create consistent experiences for their customers.. Specifically, our products enable the fluid flow of external customer data into Twilio, create data interoperability across the organization, & drive customer engagement by leveraging machine learning across our vast datasets. You will be working side by side with other product managers & engineering counterparts & will also work closely with customers & communicate with cross functional teams across Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a product leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of setting vision & delivering on customer needs.
- You distill complex & ambiguous situations into actionable plans for your team.
- You have a proven track record of conceptualizing products & taking them to market.
- You prioritize delivery, ensuring that iterative development leads to a successful customer experience.
- You represent your customers perspectives. You plan for how they will be impacted by the capabilities you build, & you always work to enable their success.
- You enjoy participating in technical discussions with engineers & engineering-focused customers & appreciate the realities of building & managing complex software services at scale.
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager in a fast-paced company focused on delivering SaaS software (or equivalent degree).
- BS in computer science (or related field) or 3+ years experience as a software engineer.
As a Product Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Engage with customers, other product managers, & cross-functional teams to design, deliver, & support solutions that make our customers successful.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create detailed product specifications which include business reasons, use cases & which are focussed on addressing customer problems.
- BE AN OWNER: Own & execute the roadmap for your products communicate both the business value & the technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Maintain laser focus on MVPs, iterative product development, & releasing tangible value to customers learn & adjust frequently.
- BE BOLD: Help define the future of Twilio.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Have great communication skills & a collaborative mindset that enable you to build cross-functional partnerships. Participate in technical discussions with the Engineering teams whereby your goal is to make sure we deliver a great product. Work with Engineering teams within the Agile/Scrum methodology, facilitate quarterly planning, assists with execution of sprints, & lead backlog refinement & prioritization. Plan product launches, collaborate with stakeholders on marketing activities, documentation, support requests & sales enablement.
Our team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We build shared customer-facing primitives that tie together data from across Twilio to drive forward our Twilios mission of driving customer engagement at scale.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our San Francisco office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.