Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The marketing team helps drive the Mailchimp brand globally, shaping the perception of our platform, while driving growth. The Integrated Marketing team provides strategic guidance, executes a number of initiatives out in the wild, & recommends best practices across a number of marketing functions. We partner with the entire marketing organization & cross-functionally, helping to drive performance & meet organizational goals & objectives.
Were looking for an enthusiastic & highly skilled Senior Analyst who can bring a deep understanding of analytics & the ability to apply those analytics to inform strategic marketing & business decisions.
Were looking for an experienced collaborator with the technical skills to generate insights quickly & confidently, & who thrives on sharing those insights to influence action. This role will play an integral & highly visible role in combining analytical insights & business acumen to inform marketing strategies & help drive customer acquisition & retention.
What youll do here:
- Provide actionable insights & a clear point of view on overall marketing performance & customer behavior
- Act as a resource for marketers, offering guidance on setting & measuring objectives, KPIs, & budgets for initiatives & projects
- Collaborate across internal research & analytics teams to provide business-level analytics & insights, e.g. customer acquisition, churn, segment-specific behavior
- Contribute to a data-informed culture - identify & work to resolve data discrepancies, create data tables needed for analysis & automation
- Help manage & maintain our database in a SQL/BigQuery environment; run queries for ad hoc analyses & ongoing reports
- Create & maintain accurate & actionable reporting & dashboards to track key marketing & customer experience metrics
- Monitor reporting & dashboards for changes in trends, share or present insights to stakeholders, & make recommendations
- Execute on short-term needs flawlessly, while keeping in mind long-term goals
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- Extensive experience in a data/marketing analytics function
- Experience working with segmentation & other survey data as well as behavioral/first party data
- Familiarity with market sizing & market share measurement
- Ability to clearly translate complex analysis into a framework & language that internal stakeholders can understand
- Advanced proficiency with SQL, Excel, & web analytics solutions (Google Analytics)
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with data visualization tools (bonus points for Looker experience)
- Experience working with Google BigQuery a plus
- Strong communication, collaboration, & problem-solving abilities
- Ability to clearly communicate & persuasively present data & conclusions in an organized manner to a wide variety of audiences & up to executive management
- Bachelors or Graduate degree (business or mathematics a plus or equivalent work experience)
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.