About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our Privacy, Security & Third-Party Risk platform, OneTrust is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Manual) Intern for the Summer 2020 semester who wants a very unique challenge.
As a Software QA Analyst Intern, you will work with the product teams to contribute to driving & improving the software quality assurance function within OneTrust. You should be a current college student or recent grad interested in using your skills as a Software QA Analyst & taking them to the next level. Youre excited about working in heavily Continuous Deployment environments & learning new technology.
You should have a strong desire to understand the privacy industry, including regulatory environments, & use this curiosity to build skills that will support the primary responsibilities. This role is critical in keeping OneTrust on the forefront of industry trends, competitive landscape & continually improve our core application.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to development & planning of all manual testing activities related to enterprise software development with enthusiasm & a natural ability to deliver on short timelines
- Work in an Agile environment showcasing good organization & reporting skills
- Work with R&D, product management, & other functional teams to help deliver on test plans
- Collaborate with different functional groups to identify gaps, prioritize, & resolve issues
- Manage all test environments, test devices & OS versions required for testing
- Use strong communication & natural curiosity to provide trusted & highly valuable feedback
What we're looking for:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of defect & test tracking tools such as JIRA or QTest
- Some exposure to database design
- Superior communication & organizational skills
- Demonstrates high energy & a positive attitude
- Strong ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative, & solve problems independently
- Ability to work at OneTrust Atlanta Headquarters in Sandy Springs daily
What youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.