Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love. The Sales Operations team is a key strategic partner for advertising sales leaders across sales strategy & analytics, operations & process & tools. Our team are experts in business strategy & operations & analytical & strategic thinking. You'll workcross-functionally with our Sales, Marketing, Measurement, Product & Finance teams & lead projects & provide coaching to your team. This is a 6 month fixed-term contract.
What you'll do:
- Work directly with key sales leaders on critical strategic, organizational & operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity & operational efficiency. Structure & execute on these projects by developing work plans, gathering & synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses & developing final recommendations.
- Analyze key insights from business drivers, trends & operating metrics. Translate data into insights & action.
- Take large amounts of structured data to understand how our customers interact with our product & service offerings.
- Work to develop data infrastructure (data pipelines, reports etc) & other tools (Tableau, Salesforce, etc.) to make analytics easier & more effective
- Produce ad-hoc analyses to aid team in understanding customer behavior, develop POVs, & drive decision-making.
- Be a thought leader & go-to expert on data resources & tools.
Communicate recommendations to sales leadership & the broader organization.
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS degree in quantitative or analytical major (engineering, mathematics, accounting, economics), MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of professional experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or equivalent project management experience in a technology/media company
- Understanding of sales & digital advertising platforms plus working knowledge of sales systems & tools.
- Strong data analytics skills & experience with large data sets. Experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc).
- Proven ability to be successful in a complex, fast-paced environment, planning & managing at both the strategic & operational level.
- Experience with online marketing & advertising.