Birchbox was founded in 2010 to redefine the way consumers discover & shop for beauty & grooming. The company quickly grew from an exciting idea to a business that has materially shaped the beauty industry: weve activated an enormous group of underserved, untapped consumers, awakening their relationship with beauty & grooming by making the experience relevant, easy & fun. Our innovation isnt the simple concept of delivering a box of samples its understanding that although not everyone is passionate about beauty & grooming, everyone still deserves to have a great experience finding, trying & buying it.
Birchbox welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, & experiences. We celebrate how different perspectives benefit our employees, our products, & our community. We are focused on cultivating a diverse & inclusive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, & innovation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. See here to find out how Birchbox is making a difference.
We are looking for a hardworking, motivated self-starter to help ensure the success of our supply chain processes & projects among European markets. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring goods efficiently flow & delivering a great experience to our customers in a successful, fast-paced environment with a start-up spirit. The candidate should be able to multitask & prioritize tasks, but also lives for the details. Were looking for an excellent team player & communicator with the ability to solve problems & work well under pressure.
As the Supply Chain Operations Associate, you will be assisting with the management of inbound operations including orders tracking, inventory management, vendor performance analysis & reporting. In this highly collaborative role, you will work closely with teams across the organization to champion & support existing & new initiatives, ensuring that our customer experience is forever useful & always delightful.
This role will report to the Manager, Supply Chain Operations & play an integral role on a lean, fast-moving & innovative team that is at the heart of the companys European operations.
- Manage inbounds by tracking POs & troubleshooting fulfillment issues
- Ensure procurement process is executed correctly & inventory is available on timely manner
- Track supplier performance to identify areas of concern
- Monitor integrity of warehouse receptions
- Revision of shipping documentation & coordination with our 3PL
- Partner with cross teams to ensure that we are delivering a great experience to our customers
- Ensure data accuracy across our systems
- High level of English & Spanish
- Experience in international logistics, operations, business etc.
- Desired education in Supply Chain
- Expertise in Excel
Above all, the ideal candidate will be extremely motivated by joining a growing startup & participating in this adventure.