VUI/Voice (User) Interface Designer/(Technical)Voice Channel
The Designer/IVR Business Analyst will help our customers design & build
personalized & secure voice channel user interfaces utilizing Pindrop's
latest fraud detection & authentication products. If you are passionate
about making voice the world's most secure interface while delivering
exceptional customer experiences, we are looking for you.
what youll do
- Analyze customer call flows, scripts & agent processes to
identify opportunities to decrease friction, secure high risk
transactions, & reduce average handle time with Pindrop's
- Create detailed call flow designs for IVR & agent interactions
depicting Pindrops API integrations, operationalization of Pindrops
fraud & authentication data, & recommendations to improve
the customer & agent experience
- Evangelize best practices in design presentations to delight
- Leverage iterative design principles & usability testing of call
flows to constantly improve the quality & functionality of the
- Collaborate with the Product, Engineering, Research & Business
Intelligence teams to optimize Pindrop's performance within
- Support Sales teams in the creation of vision scripts & sample
call flows to showcase Pindrop's capabilities & demonstrate
value to our customers
- Create & evaluate design specifications to ensure they meet or
exceed customer expectations & achieve expected ROI
- Provide testing support & validation during client implementation
- Support customers post-delivery with data-based analysis to
ensure continued & expanding use of our products
who you are
- 3-7 years voice interface design or relevant experience
- Deep knowledge of IVR platforms & call flow design (cloud and
on premise environments)
- Familiarity with contact center environments
- Proven ability to work with ambiguity & competing priorities
- Ability to multi-task while performing varied tasks across many
- Experience designing with a variety of voice channel tools and
applications including Lucidchart, Visio, & standard Microsoft
- Experience debugging voice user interfaces, responding to defect
reports & providing recommendations for tuning enhancements
- Proven track record of successful & timely work product delivery
- Demonstrated technical knowledge including API usage & data
- Strong client facing communication skills (written & verbal)
- Established internal cross team collaboration abilities
- A self-starter with the ability work independently but knows when to
- Curious with proven creative & critical thinking capabilities with a
drive to optimize
- Experience with emerging technologies such as Conversational AI
as well as legacy IVR platforms ideal
- Familiarity with use of Computer Telephony Integration principles
to enable efficient & expedited interactions for callers and
contact center agents
- BS in Computer Science, Linguistics or relevant discipline
- Prior experience in a start-up environment strongly desired
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, youll have a direct impact on our growing list of products & thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people & take care of them. Heres a snapshot of benefits we offer:
- Recognized top employer
- Health plans & 401k
- Continued education budget
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones weve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research & continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, & trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals & the base of our teams peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status; & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.