Critical Mass is currently looking for a Front-End Developer to join our growing team. Working with Adobe Experience Manager & the Adobe Marketing Cloud to build engaging & scalable web applications for a world-class client, you will be partnering with UX to design & deliver reusable components that are attractive & functional.
Critical Mass is a creative company at heart that uses technology to deliver amazing experiences for our clients. The marketing industry is constantly evolving & as such, delivers the opportunity to work on new high exposure projects using newer technologies. We work hard, have a lot of fun along the way & hope youll join us.
- Use modern front-end frameworks & digital pattern libraries to rapidly prototype with code.
- Deliver solutions that balance technical & business requirements by choosing the best mix of cutting-edge technology.
- Work with project teams to understand business & user requirements.
- Exercise quality control on all aspects of web development to maintain high coding standards & practices.
- Design for responsive templates & for web performance.
- Work closely with Business Analysis to review requirements.
- Work closely with QA to review test scripts & resolve findings.
- Find solutions to production issues that may arise & close tickets.
- Experience building Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) components using Sling Models.
- Experience developing with modern front-end tools & frameworks such, e.g. React.js, Backbone.js, SASS/LESS, Node.js.
- Experience working with package manager & automation tools like npm, gulp, & grunt.
- Demonstrated understanding of Responsive Web Design principles.
- Accessibility knowledge (WCAG 2.0 Level AA).
- Experience diagnosing & solving cross-browser/cross-platform issues.
- Experience working with cross-functional & cross-office teams.
- Working within an agile delivery framework.
Nice to have:
- Created Experience Fragments for use in personalization or A/B testing.
- Integration with Analytic tools like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Be part of Tech Review cycles with clients.