Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Manager to lead our team of Technical Account Managers who are distributed throughout the United States & Europe as part of the Personalized Support team.
We are looking for a leader who lives Twilio Magic & has a proven track record of leading Technical Account Management teams. They are also:
- 5+ years experience in management of a technical support team in a web-based software or SaaS company.
- Passionate about customer experience & driving outstanding customer satisfaction results.
- Recognize that the only way to do that is to develop & coach your employees, to treat them the same way you would want them to treat your customers.
- Ability to lead a team to effectively develop & achieve the desired performance outcomes (performance, teamwork, collaboration, critical metric reporting/analysis, frameworks, daily management tasks, training & enablement strategies, etc.)
We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who enjoy exciting problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
As a Technical Support Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Lead a team of Technical Account Managers (TAMs) who are the designated technical contacts for our strategic customers. The teams role is to assist customers to resolve complex technical problems, deliver proactive guidance to provide added value through the use of Twilio technologies & be the champion for the customer within Twilio.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: As the Technical Support Manager of the Personalized Support team you will be their coach & leader bringing out the best in each of your team members with keen interest in their overall well being.
- DONT SETTLE & DRAW THE OWL: You are ready to dig deep & address technical questions as well as be able to zoom out & look at the larger picture. A large part of your role involves understanding customer roadblocks & advocating in a data driven way with product management & engineering teams to enhance the customer experience & delight Twilio customers.
- BE INCLUSIVE: You will also be working alongside our Sales & Customer Success teams to forecast the growth & scale the team. You will hire & train new employees to supplement existing resources as needed while all the time raising the bar on the standard of excellence. You will foster a strong culture of collaboration & customer empathy in the team.
The Personalized Support team is the team of TAMs & Personalized Support Engineers who help our top customers & are key part of our Twilios Global Support organization.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation, & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.