Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Close to 4000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
If quality is your passion, this role is a terrific opportunity to make a huge impact across all of Culture Amp. You will be responsible for both leading our approach to quality inside of our 150+ person (and growing!) product group, as well as leading our product quality strategy across the entire business.
In this role you will play a key part in helping us to scale all aspects of our business in a way that continues to grow the experience of quality for our customers, & the experience of pride our people have in the product they create & how they go about creating it.
- Uplift our quality engineering approach (people, process, & tools) in areas including risk analysis, building quality in (shift-left), measuring quality, automated testing, contract testing, testing patterns for a microservices architecture, testing in production (shift-right), load/scale, reliability, failure/chaos testing.
- Lead our QA practice & chart a forward path for continued evolution of the practice, including career development of QA Engineers.
- Lead the company-wide product quality theme & have visibility of current state, future state, & strategy to get there, across a holistic set of dimensions including foundation (security, uptime, reliability, performance, functional quality, etc.), ease of use, value, ability to scale, employee experience, & customer relationship.
- Lead strides forward in the measured foundation of our platforms quality, allowing us to have made a big step forward with our distributed architecture with increased reliability & no quality degradation, & are making inroads in the ease of use & value dimensions to drive increased business growth.
- Worked as a quality-focused engineering leader across multiple teams & with engineers of many different specialisations
- Deep understanding & practical expertise with both shift-left & shift-right approaches for software quality
- Strong facilitation & stakeholder management skills, with experience working across a broad range of functional areas.
- Built teams, coached people, trained groups, nurtured peoples growth & development.
- A strategic leader. You are able to chart the path for a long term journey, navigating a high amount of change & ambiguity.
- A driver. You get stuff done; you like to roll up your sleeves & get to work, pushing initiatives forward.
- A people connector. You recognise the key to success is bringing people together & taking them along on the journey. You adapt to the needs of many different groups.
- Adaptable. You recognise when things are falling through the cracks & are quick to prevent it from happening.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp