Partner Director - North America
Location: New York City
Qubit believes that we are entering a new era of personalisation that has never been seen before. Gone are the days of one-size-fits-all experiences & attempts to persuade anonymous web visitors. We are entering an era of persuasive personalisation that takes into account a customers actions from multiple sources & through ML & AI delivers a digital experience that is unique & compelling.
The mission of Qubits Global Partnerships team is to enable our partners to thrive via the Qubit platform & to maximize value to our joint customers. Qubits partners include a growing list of technology vendors, agencies, systems integrators & consultancies that share our mission to deliver great digital experiences to consumers. Whether through APIs & integrations or opportunities to offer value-added services, we ensure partners are set up for success in redefining personalisation with Qubit.
As Partner Director, you will build, manage & grow partnerships with both Technology & Solution Partners. We are looking for bright, analytical minds that can solve complex problems & develop strong relationships with key partners in the digital & mobile spaces. The main expectation & measurement will be the generation of leads & influence through Tech & Solution Partners.
Key Responsibilities in North America
- Deploy Qubit Partners strategy with the Global Tech Partners i.e. Google Cloud, SAP, Salesforce.Com
- Manage a portfolio of partner companies working collaboratively with Sales & Customer Success to create the best experience for our joint customers
- Be the primary point of contact for partners in your territory. Create relationships with partners at all levels in the partner organisation (including senior executives, key decision makers, direct & indirect sales teams).
- Develop & execute the partnership strategy on strategic accounts, including solution selling & developing comprehensive plans for the partners within your portfolio, including growth opportunities identification, action planning, business growth forecast.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 - 7 years Partner Management Experience
- Strong understanding of how digital & personalisation can change interactions with customers.
- Business consultant experience.
- Experience interacting & building relationships with senior-level executives.
- Excellent business acumen with distinctive problem solving & analysis skills.
- Excellent written & oral communication & interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit driving curiosity
- Industrious in your approach to problem solving
- Self-starter & goal-oriented
- Excels as a team player & collaborator
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients & a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health & dental insurance
- Plenty of opportunities for training & development