DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology & tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media & drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Social Integrations Product Manager is a key player in the Product Management team & will lead the definition & development of DoubleVerifys social products. The PM will work closely with internal teams & external partners, drive efforts to develop new functionality & services, & expand the capabilities & coverage of DoubleVerifys social solutions.
This role is part of a cross functional team that creates products to serve advertisers & partners across the digital landscape. The role requires data analysis, collection of requirements & developing partner & vendor relationships, while working closely with engineers. Communication skills are incredibly important as the position interfaces heavily at all levels & across functions both inside DoubleVerify & with our external partners.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to drive decisions from large amounts of data & has product management or engineering experience in ad tech. Great organizational skills & analytical skills are also crucial for this role.
- Lead the definition & development of DVs social solutions.
- Communicate the product vision & roadmap to key stakeholders, & foster collaboration through knowledge sharing.
- Manage development from concept ideation to product release, including requirement gathering & breaking down the vision to epics & stories.
- Collect customer feedback & functional needs & develop product requirements accordingly.
- Create product documentation for internal & external customers.
- Strong analytical skills & critical thinking
- 4+ years of full time working experience in online advertising
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail
- 1-3 years of experience in Product Management
- Experience in Ad Tech, Digital Media or similar industry
- Experience in Cloud Platforms, DataStudio, Splunk and/or Lookr is a plus
- Experience in BigQuery is a plus