Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, & build their careers. More than 50 million professional & aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, & find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, & enable the world's developers. Our products & services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, market research, & enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, & many other Fortune 500 names.
Stack Overflow is looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to the Chief Revenue Officer & Vice President of Customer Success who is detail-oriented, innovative, & an organizational professional. The Senior Executive Assistant will temporarily work virtually & will be based in New York City reporting to the Executive Support Manager. The ideal candidate will have a positive can-do attitude & a commitment to providing outstanding support with a wide range of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
What youll do:
- Anticipate & prioritize the needs of the Chief Revenue Officer, the Vice President of Customer Success, & the company
- Organize high volume calendars & schedule complex meetings
- Handle confidential information with the utmost discretion & sensitivity
- Work as a strategic & collaborative partner to all executives, the Executive Support Team, & other cross-functional stakeholders
- Coordinate logistics, including expense reports & travel as needed
What youll need to have:
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in a similar role, direct support for executives in a Sales and/or Customer Success department
- Exceptional written & verbal communications skills
- Excellent time-management skills combined with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment; experience supporting remote executives & teams is a plus
- Flexibility & agility in an ever-changing environment
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills to best represent yourself, our executives & Stack Overflow
- Enthusiasm for problem-solving & optimization, specifically in regards to calendars, time management, & prioritization
- Passion for excellent service, learning new skills/concepts, communicating across divisions, & project management
- Resourcefulness & intuition to make decisions with minimal guidance
- Proficiency with Google Suite & familiarity with Slack strongly preferred
What youll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Great office w/ espresso bar, games, & free daily lunches
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
Employment is conditioned upon successful completion of a background check & upon having the appropriate legal right to work.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company & better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can & we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.