Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Account Executive, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Senior Account Executive, Visa USA Sales, is responsible for developing, maintaining, & executing sales strategies for US Acquirers & Processors. This position is responsible for selling Visa product & service offerings into targeted Acquirers & Processors & negotiating contractual arrangements. The position will work closely with internal & external partners to ensure appropriate communication flows anddeepen business relationships.Clients arelarge Acquirers & Processors & complex accounts, with multiple locations.
This sales role has direct accountability for sales results & activities with Acquirers &
Processors. The Sr. Account Executive must reside in the US market (contiguous
What we expect of you, day to day...
- Develop & execute customised account plans to increase sales volume, market share & relevance within the Acquirer & Processor market.
- Create new sales & revenue generating opportunities as appropriate.
- Provide strategic value to customers including leveraging trends in customer industries/marketplaces to shape solutions & approaches.
- Develop strategies that position the business to shape & capitalise on emerging customer & market needs.
- Proactively identify & solve complex problems that impact the sales management & direction of the business.
- Expand existing relationships/partnerships through the selling of Visa products & services.
- Utilise a consultative sales approach that ensures that the client's business objectives are met & that the performance metrics of their payment portfolios are maximised.
- Prepare proposals & negotiate contractual relationships with Acquirers &
- Processors for accepting & deploying Visa products & services.
- Continuously review client landscape & recommend, develop, & implement new & creative approaches to growing the Visa business.
- Collaborate with the product management team regarding new product development.
- Foster in-depth & productive relationships at all levels with the client & the Visa organisation.
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer's business including payment strategy across all product platforms.
- Actively lead various ad-hoc internal projects as assigned.
What we're after?
- Typically requires a minimum of 15 years business experience with related sales & management experience in the payments industry or similar experience in consulting.
- Bachelors degree required; MBA preferred, or hold equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrated experience with Acquirer & Processor markets
- Strong industry knowledge of POS & eCommerce acceptance solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Operational & IT payment processing environments
- Demonstrated track record of planning, managing & closing a large-scale, complex, competitive sales effort.
- Proven ability to develop & implement strategic initiatives, policies & operational decisions for a major segment.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships with levels including executive management.
- Exceptional ability to manage & grow internal & external resources & cross functional relationships.
- Proven ability to negotiate business agreements & to enhance existing & develop new business partnerships.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing & summarizing the financial indicators necessary to measures business performance including P&L responsibility & accurately forecasting major sources of cost, revenue & risk.
- Consulting experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.