At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
This position is responsible for capturing current state, define Target Architecture, Solution Architecture & drive solution design & implementation for Business System solutions that meet business needs. This position is required to have a deep understanding of multiple application domains of finance, HR, Sales organizations, including Accounting, FP&A, Procurement, HRIS & ERP, the ability to recommend solutions, & have a broad understanding of other architecture domains.
- Analyze business requirements & lead the architecture, design & implementation of highly scalable & flexible web applications using modern best-of-breed technologies
- Collaborate with business partners (Finance, HR, Sales), Business Systems leaders, & Implementation teams, vendors & other stakeholders, to find the right solutions for solving business problems
- Drives the execution of multiple work streams by identifying customer & operational needs; developing & updating new procedures & policies; gaining cross-functional support for objectives & priorities; translating business strategy into actionable business requirements; obtaining & distributing resources; setting standards & measuring progress; removing obstacles that impact performance; guiding performance & developing contingency plans accordingly; be very hands-on in solving highly complex issues; & influencing the completion of project tasks by others
- Be Self-Managed & promotes learning in others by soliciting & acting on performance feedback; building collaborative, cross-functional relationships; communicating information & providing advice to drive projects forward; adapting to competing demands & new responsibilities; providing feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership; influencing, mentoring, & coaching team members; fostering open dialogue amongst team members; evaluating & responding to the strengths & weaknesses of self & unit members; & adapting to & learning from change, difficulties, & feedback
- Champion innovation & support Business Systems & business leaders in creating the right strategy that helps in reducing operational costs & improving efficiencies across business programs that are served by these solutions
- Coordinate with Product Owners & business analysts to solicit & analyze requirements
- Define high level conceptual, logical architecture views of Target state for large national initiatives in healthcare
- Participate in other system vendor demos to understand the integration interfaces to KP backend systems
- Evangelize the architecture with senior management, business stakeholders, development & deployment teams
- Scan the market trends & Identify appropriate technologies to define the solution architecture (looking at emerging technologies & tracking their hype cycles will be part of this)
- Drive to completion Solution Architecture Documents which contain the blueprint to help the implementation of the solution
- Oversee the alignment of the implementation with the defined architecture (by conducting design reviews, monitoring deviations in using standards, SDLC practices, etc.)
- Mentor junior architects
- ERP, EPM, Planning, data & integration technologies (e.g., Oracle ERP, Oracle EPM, Oracle Planning, Dell boomi, AWS Redshift, Apache Airflow, etc)
- Cloud PaaS & well versed with DevOps, CI/CD processes
- Translating solution requirements into technical application requirements
- Design of target state architecture in a corporate environment
- Solution architecture, including working with a portfolio of solutions
- Working with Html, Java, Spring, Jersey, Oracle ADF, OOP, MVC, CSS, RDBMS, MySQL, LAMP, etc.
- Ability to think strategically but, at the same time, conversant with implementing tactically
- TOGAF Certification (Nice to Have)
- Oracle ERP Cloud, AWS, Dell Boomi, Netsuite, Coupa, Concur, MDM, AWS
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.