Who We Are
WanderJaunt is building the future of hospitality by bringing the consistency, reliability & service of traditional hotels into the short term rental industry. We provide seamless hospitality experiences for our guests & end-to-end property management services for our partners. Our goal to create a world where everyone feels at home.
Our diverse set of teams enables us to support operations for single-family homes, converted shipping containers, multifamily properties, & everything in between. Our Design & Procurement teams express our brand promise & sense of style in each market & unit, & our thoughtful, supportive Customer Care team ensures that every guest is noticed & heard. Behind the scenes, we leverage our Engineering, Product, & Data Science talent to scale our ability to deliver great experiences over & over again.
What Youll Do
Were looking for a Sales Development Representative to bring the best partners to WanderJaunt via inside sales.
- Identify, contact, & qualify the most important partners (homeowners, property managers, investors) & their decision makers in your market
- High volume cold calling (80+ dials per day) & emailing in order to access decision makers
- Master email marketing automation tools to creatively engage prospects
- Create a great first impression with prospective partners
- Schedule appointments with qualified leads
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, & closing techniques
- High-energy & fearless - youll do whatever it takes to win
- Persuasive - youre excellent at motivating potential partners to see the benefits of working with WanderJaunt
- Humble - youre willing to get your hands dirty & youre open to feedback
- Self-motivated - able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, & monthly goals
- Adaptable, resilient, & able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup & youll need to be able to keep up!
What Youll Need
- Associate's degree or higher - New grads welcome to apply!
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel & PowerPoint (Google Apps & Keynote are great as well!)
- Interest in real estate
- Experience in a high-growth or early-stage startup
- Experience in a quota carrying role
- You pull together - You have excellent communication skills & you love working cross-functionally to solve problems that cut across people, software, process & real-world logistics. You believe theres no such thing as someone elses problem & want to collaborate & problem solve anywhere you can.
- You cut the fluff - You love getting honest feedback, & youre unafraid to voice your opinions even if they might be unpopular. You believe honesty is the best way to an open heart, better performance, and stronger relationships.
- You go full throttle - Youre all about impact & ownership. You act with urgency because youre confident in your convictions, & youre comfortable being uncomfortable.
- You dive deep - Even if youre not exactly sure about something or how to do something, you figure it out! Youll find the root of the issue first & work our way up because understanding the fundamentals is just the beginning of improvement.
Building Inclusive Environments
We strive to create a world where everyone feels at home, whether theyre on the road, at work, or in their local community. We value the input & experiences of people from all walks & stages of life & incorporate this ethos in all we do. By drawing on unique perspectives we can build environments that are safe, comforting, & empowering starting with our own home.