"The front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to work within the Ads Data team & support Marketing Sciences initiatives. You will work closely with engineers & product owners from our Ads & Marketing teams to build measurement solutions for advertisers.
- Build measurement solutions such as conversion lift studies, brand insights tools, 3rd party integrations with measurement partners etc
- Build scalable solutions by integrating lift study infrastructure into our in-house Experimentation platform
- Investigate discrepancies between 1st party & 3rd party mobile conversion data & identify gaps & product changes to improve our conversion coverage
- Run & evaluate multi-cell experiments against counterfactuals & wrangle with data issues & biases. Test out various statistical approaches to deal with data insufficiency & under-powered tests.
- Build ETLs & data aggregations to improve our understanding of ad performance & develop best practices for advertisers/AMs.
What We Can Expect From You:
- Bachelors degree or above in a quantitative major (e.g., mathematics, statistics, computer science).
- Proficiency in Statistics
- Proficiency with Python programming languages
- Knowledge & experience with big data tools (SQL, Big Query, Spark, Hadoop)
- Experience with dashboarding tools & data visualization
- Experience with workflow scheduling (such as Airflow) & data pipelining
- Familiarity with experimentation & causal inference analyses
- Masters degree preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of experience in analytics roles, preferably in the Ads domain