Moda Operandi is seeking a process oriented Fashion Closet Coordinator to manage all inventory coming in & out of the photo studio. Taking direction from our production & styling teams, this position will create strategies to maintain our fashion closet & be responsible for all requested inventory arriving to set. The ideal candidate will have a strong fashion sense, a managerial spirit, & a readiness to add process & define approach. An obsessive attention to detail & awareness of the Moda Operandi brand is a must.
What Youll Do:
- Oversee all inventory while in the studios possession.
- Ensure inventory is received & returned in pristine, sellable condition.
- Submit & return all transfer orders for the photo studio. This includes any new inventory that needs to be shot as well as styling & prop requests.
- Pack & unpack all inventory used within the studio.
- Build strong relationships with the warehouse & fulfillment teams to guarantee all transfer orders are fulfilled & delivered on time.
- Maintain pristine organization & cleanliness of the fashion closet.
- Prepare all merchandise prior to shoots. Including, but not limited to taping of shoes & storing of packaging.
Who You Are:
- 1+ year of on set photo shoot, fashion closet, and/or luxury merchandise handling a must.
- Exceptional work ethic & organizational skills.
- A keen eye for accuracy & details.
- A strong focus & sense of urgency.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, anticipate needs & take direction.
- Ability to work collaboratively & value differing perspectives.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible & agile.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, evolving environment, & responds to change with a positive attitude.
- Familiar with Microsoft & Google applications.
- Enthusiastic about Moda Operandi, e-commerce, & fashion overall.
- Proactive & able to generate new ideas that will constantly improve the efficiency & quality of studio operations.
- Proficiency in Netsuite, PhotoShop, Capture One & Bridge a plus.