Your role in our mission
Were Alfred, & were building the future of living. We provide residentfirst software & services to deliver inhome support & local experiences. Were contributing to build a future where everyone has the help they need to make time for the people & things that matter most. Since 2015, weve completed millions of services & saved our members countless hours across more than twenty cities.
Hello Alfred is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support a key member of our Leadership team. This mission critical & highly visible position will help ensure the success of the company as we enter into a new phase of rapid growth. Your goal: To ensure the Executive you support is as effective as they can possibly be. In so doing, you will manage all aspects of their daily needs including internal team communications, calendar management, travel coordination, expense reporting, & personal responsibilities. You will also be a crucial resource for the greater management team in supporting the organization with special projects as needed.
How youll contribute to #OneTeam
- Organize & maintain complex calendars; prioritize & coordinate a high-volume & ever-changing schedule & priorities.
- Communicate on behalf of the executive(s) you support, including handling highly sensitive & confidential material. Ensure all communication is tracked & responded to in a timely manner.
- Complete expense reports & manage company documents & contracts as needed.
- Liaise with internal executives & teams, as well as external business contacts (including investors & board members) to establish seamless communication.
- Build efficiency & effective responsiveness into existing operations & help define new operational strategies.
- Coordinate & oversee complex travel arrangements, including all necessary documentation
- Assist with special projects as needed, including planning high-profile events, board meetings, off-site meetings & team events
- Collaborate closely with the Hello Alfred team & contribute to a dynamic & supportive environment.
- Maintain full discretion, confidentiality, & professionalism.
Who you are
- At least 4+ years experience as a Personal / Executive Assistant
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides).
- Excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while multitasking & maintaining an eye for details.
- Positive & proactive attitude.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- Solid interpersonal skills & a collaborative work style.
- High level of professional maturity, integrity, & a solid work ethic
You'll connect with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed