Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
We are developing & executing a shared strategic vision for Loyalty platforms & products that enable Visa to be the world-leading data-driven payments company.
As Senior Associate, Solutions Manager, you'll be an integral member of the Global Loyalty Merchant Solutions team, working cross-functionally on a variety of challenging tasks & will be primarily responsible for researching merchant acquiring data by using a variety of Visa tools & ensuring loyalty offers are setup & are executed flawlessly. This person should be persistent, determined, hyper-focused on detail, will question illogical patterns & is able to think creatively. You should enjoy problem solving & brainstorming to find solutions with a relentless desire to deliver high quality results.
- Project manage the queue of merchant research requests, define baseline turnaround times. Resolve bottlenecks & ensure requests are completed on time & within quality standards
- Conductmulti-approach research of merchant data, assesses data qualitycombined with researching Visa transactional reports to determine the best path forward in offer setup
- Partners with cross-functional teams to discuss potential data issues, suggest recommendations for offer setup on the loyalty platform & oversees offer launch
- Priority driven, follows through & communicates status & next steps with stakeholders
- Accountable for being a first-responder to issues & maintains systems by researching & resolving problems
- Develop expert knowledge on the methodology of merchant identification process; proactively provides feedback & recommendations for improvement
- Bridge the technology gap between program leadership & technical teams to drive efficient & effective decision making
- Promote continued education of merchant acquiring data & how to best match to the offer requirements of our platform
- Serve as internal champion & knowledge base for merchant transaction insights
- Stays current with industry technology, best practices & the rapidly changing programmatic landscape of payment processing
- Support other areas of operations as needed
BA/BS degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in an operations role, payments or payment processing
- Strong written & verbal communication skills. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate the big picture & drill down to supporting information
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Self-motivated & quick to learn new skills & operational processes
- Ability to thrive in a cross functional setting & communicate effectively with different teams at Visa
- A positive attitude, calming demeanor, a team player, & a great sense of humor
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving & analytical abilities
- Must be highly organized with excellent follow-through
- Strong judgment skills; ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability think strategically & execute tactically
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel & Power-Point)
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel & pivot tables is a must
- Experience using MicroStrategy reporting a big plus
- Understanding of the transaction lifecycle and/or payment processing background is a big plus
- Knowledge of the Visa Global Merchant Repository (GMR) hierarchy a big plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.