Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10 million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer passionate about automation to build a next-generation DevOps culture. Our team is focused on pipeline-based software delivery & empowering our internal engineering teams to build scalable self-service solutions. You will live & breathe infrastructure as code & work with technologies such as GitHub Actions, Kubernetes, Twistlock, Terraform, Docker, & a wide variety of AWS cloud-native service offerings. The ideal candidate will work with a pure infrastructure as code operating model, embrace cattle & not pets, & have a deep understanding of deployment & integration automation as well as a high level of proficiency in Bash, Python & for bonus points Go. You will be working on creating feature parity with existing systems & developing solutions that will enable rapid scaling & self-service workflows. Other expectations include tooling & monitoring, the ability to incorporate APM solutions into the workflow, & troubleshooting of production systems.
What You Will Do:
- Build & implement automated workflows to enable engineers to self-service their infrastructure & deployment needs.
- Build next-generation tooling involving cutting-edge technologies & entirely cloud-native solutions.
- Incorporate performance monitoring & tooling into deployment & workflow automation
- Partner with the Infrastructure team to deploy seamless infrastructure as code solutions
- Upgrade existing technology patterns to provide feature parity with legacy systems & work with internal teams to upskill them on new features & capabilities designed by the Build Integration & Tooling team (B.I.T.S.)
Who You Are:
- Passionate about privacy identity management & security
- 6+ years of experience working in CI/CD based software & infrastructure development environments.
- Capable of advanced scripting in Bash & Python as well as other languages you want to bring to the table & upskill the team on.
- Excellent at documenting & summarizing for new features for additions in release cycle documentation.
- Strong knowledge of AWS products, especially AWS containerization, security, & network functionality.
- Strong knowledge of container technology & orchestration.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Native design principles (CNF familiarity preferred)
- Desire to continuously improve systems & environments