Health care is hard. At Oscar, were here to make it easier. Our team includes people from a broad range of backgrounds who have joined Oscar to make a frustrating system more accessible, transparent, & human. Marketing is a powerful tool in achieving these goals, helping to make complex information more intuitive & easier to understand.
As a Regional Product Marketing Manager, youll be responsible for driving growth of Oscar in specific markets as we continue to scale. This specific role will also serve as the Oscar for Business Marketing Lead, partnering closely with the marketing & sales teams to drive the growth of our small group health insurance product. We're looking for a creative & data-driven marketing professional who is excited to work on an innovative product in a fast growing startup & bring simple, affordable healthcare to small businesses.
- Own go-to-market strategy & execution for specific Oscar regions, partnering directly with Regional Sales Director & Sales Leads to quickly grow Oscar in new & existing markets
- Own Oscar for Business lead generation targets, including building nurture programs & new initiatives
- Build out perspective on best channels & business case around biggest growth opportunities, pulling insights & sharing updates with sales & marketing stakeholders
- Equip brokers & sales team with the right collateral & information to help them sell where we are most competitive
- Communicate Oscar for Business growth roadmap to team/cross-functional teams & update stakeholders regularly
- Communicate funnel performance & key areas for optimization with stakeholders regularly
- Collaborating with our Individual & Family Plans Marketing Lead, take ownership of new & existing individual markets & deliver data-driven investment recommendations & playbooks
- Analyze key patterns within your markets, such as broker adoption, sales & customer trends, & conversions, to continually iterate & improve on marketing tactics
- Grow & develop your team, ensuring they have opportunities to learn, take ownership, & share their work.
- Previous B2B product marketing experience
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written) are necessary, as the position will be dealing with many internal stakeholders
- Strong presentation & communication (verbal & written) skills
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to stay calm in an sometimes-hectic environment & creative problem-solving skills are required.
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently on projects from start to finish, while also being an excellent collaborator
- Experience with Excel & Google spreadsheets, experience with Salesforce & marketing automation
- Team player who values others on the team & cares not only about the work but also about the team relationships
The following will be helpful but are not mandatory:
- Experience navigating & building symbiotic vendor/competitor partnerships
- Experience in healthcare
- Experience working with/training/enabling regional or national sales teams/brokers
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background & perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.