We are looking for a skilled IT engineer with programming knowledge looking to join a fast-paced, high-energy, escalation team, working on resolving customer issues, designing large complex deployments, improving the products & training other tiers.
Successful candidates will need to be very detail oriented & organized & have excellent organizational & communication skills. They will need to be able to manage multiple, high priority issues simultaneously & effectively lead a remote team to resolution.
Troubleshooting complex software modules, working from written & oral issues as described by the technical support organization, sales organization, account managers & customers themselves.
Participation in internal & external customer calls to provide technical insight into the issue experienced by the customer, & provide fixes & workarounds to alleviate field issues.
Participation in feature design activities & to have in depth understanding of features.
Develop & modify modules as part of implementing workarounds for issues or as a professional services enhancement.
Work with QA & development teams to recommend resolutions, provide insights & making sure issues fixes are being properly implemented into the products.
Participation in tech support training sessions, compiling materials & delivering them to other tiers.
- Good troubleshooting skills & methodological approach.
- Previous experience with customers (working directly & on-site visits).
- Excellent communication (written & oral) & teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated experience in writing code projects with Python & Java major advantage
- Experience working with various data bases & with MongoDB an advantage
- Knowledge in networking protocols & technologies: HTTP, SSL, TCP/IP, DNS, network components.
- Experience with Kubernetes & other container orchestration technologies an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge in working with Linux environments installing, configuring networking, writing bash scripts, & more.
- Prior experience working in a commercial development environment: formal QA, best practices for development, schedules, processes, defect queues, code management, build environments.
- IT experience (large organizations advantage).
Benefits at Glance
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups