Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Well never lose sight of the fact that behind all the craziness of the healthcare system, were just people looking after other people. Capsule has raised over $250 million from TCV, Thrive Capital, Glade Brook Capital, & The Virgin Group.
About the Role
You'll be responsible for the design & deployment procedures of Capsule's customer facing applications & internal facing tools in collaboration with fellow software engineers, at our offices in New York City.
Some of the things youll work on::
- Participate in the design & implementation of new system infrastructure
- Integrate, deploy, & manage cloud services
- Analysis of performance, diagnosis & troubleshooting of cloud services & internal tools
- Reduce feedback loop for development team & improve deployment cycles.
- Integrate automated test frameworks for improved code quality
- Minimize/Eliminate roll-backs of deployed apps
- Increase the ability to reproduce & fix defects
- Minimize mean-time-to-resolution (MTTR) of production issues
- Manage DevOps specific services for internal team members
- Reduce defect cycle time
- Reduce challenges related to Development & Operations collaboration
- You have a desire to redesign one of the most archaic experiences & the most frequent interaction in healthcare.
- You have 4+ years experience as a Systems/SRE/Devops Engineer
- You have 4+ years experience implementing a CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis, Gitlab CI or similar tools.
- You have 2+ years of experience in building & deploying applications to a container based environment
- You have 2+ years of experience in cloud computing with AWS or GCP
- You possess deep knowledge of Linux internals
- You have a track record of taking ownership & showing initiative.
- You have experience in building & maintaining infrastructure.
- You have experience analyzing & troubleshooting on complex systems.
- You have experience in the development of a DevOps release platform & associated practices such as Git branching & release strategies.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology; or relevant experience
Nice to have*:
- Experience using & managing container orchestration with Kubernetes
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible or Chef
- Knowledge of the scripting languages in our stack: Python, Bash
- Experience with cloud provisioning implementing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform
*Nice to have really means nice to have. Its completely possible that you dont have any of these & are still a great fit for the team.