iCapital Network is looking for an experienced & talented B to B technology brand marketer to lead the effort to refine iCapital's messaging & promotional activities. This individual will develop the strategy & lead the execution of a program to drive demand for the iCapital SAAS offerings & further develop the iCapital brand as the leading authority on Alternative Investments.
This motivated & flexible individual will develop the brand strategy for the promotion of the iCapital technology solutions. He/she will collaborate with the iCapital Sales & Technology teams to develop comprehensive & compelling marketing materials & promotional campaigns suitable for the financial institution decision-makers such as CIOs, COOs, & CTOs in the US & international marketplace.
The Senior Vice President, Brand Marketing, is a core member of the marketing team who will work closely with the iCapital Technology & Client Solutions teams to develop messaging that aligns with our clientele's needs & decision-making criteria. This role will provide the right candidate with a chance to demonstrate creativity & shine in a fast-paced, high-growth environment that values high-quality & compelling client materials & communications.
Reporting to the iCapital CMO, this individual collaborates with our Brand & Public Relations agencies to develop iCapital's messaging & creative execution for the many ways that it will be delivered to prospective clients through materials & advertising, events, content, etc. He/she will work with our media planning partners to develop media plans to cost-effectively reach & influence our target audiences through advertising, sponsored content, & events.
Lastly, this individual will work with members of the iCapital Compliance team to ensure strict adherence to applicable guidelines.
Target Audiences include independent advisory practitioners, wealth management firm analysts & CIOs, family offices, & high-net-worth investors.
iCapital's capabilities to be promoted will focus on our end-to-end technology solution & its individual, purpose-built modules that can be configured to a client's need to market, sell & service alternative investments and include the following formats:
- Comprehensive pitch decks
- Product Feature snapshots & sales tools
- Promotional emails
- Technology thought leadership
- Webinar content
Key Partners include:
- CMO, Head of Client Solutions SVP, Channel Marketing & SVP Head of Content on the development of marketing strategy, tactics, & measurement
- COO & CTO on the development of messaging & materials to promote the iCapital technology solutions
- Enterprise Integration
Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree, MBA preferred
- 15 years of relevant work experience as a strategic, outcome-based innovator of high profile, industry-leading brand
- Demonstrated expertise B to B technology marketing in the financial services sector
- Experience at or with a client base that includes general partners, wirehouse, or private bank a plus
- Confident & collaborative developer of messaging for participants across the consideration audience scope
- Exceptional writing & editing skills - experienced working against firm deadlines
- Detail-oriented to ensure polished output that is flawless
- Ability to work independently & manage complex development projects
Brand development work products & samples that illustrate proficiency in client-centric messaging development & campaign execution will be required.