Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love
through technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that's why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable & help you excel in your work. Check this video
to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 150,000 SME clients
- 136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 400+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning & by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent & trustworthy with our clients & each other
As our Head of Back Office, you will manage the compliance of operations & administrative events on payment accounts in order to ensure high quality & secure processing & to meet customer expectations.
You will join the Banking Operations Team composed of 45 analysts, under the supervision of our Director of Banking Operations, & in close collaboration with Back Office Leads.
As a Head of Back-Office at Qonto, you will
Manage the production of the Back-Office team, its partners & optimize processes with the scope of bringing together banking operations, administrative processes & cash collection of debtor accounts.
Organize relationships with the various external partners to defend Qonto's & our customers' interests.
Manage the back office (20+ people, & growing) by structuring the team, relying on the Team Leads of each team.
Participate in cross-functional projects & support the development needs of the Back-Office & Operations in line with Qonto's objectives.
What you can expect
Opportunities to be hands on in designing new processes
An international environment
New challenges that help you grow & learn with Qonto
A chance to grow & nurture our Ops team
Familiar with payment & exchange systems: SEPA, SWIFT, card, check
Knowledge: You understand the internal processes of a retail bank
Management: You have 2 years of management experience working with teams in a fast-paced environment
Hands on: You are ready to get involved & dive into the production lines
Communication skills: You are able to work strategically & collaboratively across different departments
Problem solver: You are able to analyze situations, break down problems & find solutions
Languages: You are fluent in English & French
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier & more will be added as Qonto grows further
Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork
- Monthly team events, & yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily what's next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen & a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple's equipment
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to full remote. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process & with your potential Manager
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...) 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch - Access to thousands of gyms & activities for 10-30 a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package & visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) & subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers & we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal & international mobility is also promoted
- Access to Moka Care, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting?
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That's why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live & work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with Josh, our Talent Acquisition Manager
to better understand your career plan & answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with our Director of Banking Operations, your future manager, to create a strong alignment on what they'll expect from you, & tell you more about their way to operate
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills & understand how you see the world
- A video-call with future team members to discuss your exercise & help you project yourself in the company
- A final video-call with Jordi
, our Head of Revenue Growth