We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of making security simple for millions of organizations & their people. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web & mobile app that simplifies password management for people & businesses. We empower organizations to protect company & employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they needanytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community & passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
Dashlane is looking for a Product Support Team Leader to join our powerhouse of a Support Team that helps deliver world-class support to our growing Dashlane community. As a Product Support Team Leader, you will lead & coach a team of Product Support Specialists in distributed locations. Your team is dedicated to ensuring a good feedback loop with Product & Engineering teams, smooth roll-out of product launches/change, & knowledge management in specific product areas. Your team of Dashlane experts works cross-functionally with various stakeholders, & you will be responsible for their workload balance, prioritization, performance management & growth.
This positions location is flexible within the US, & you can also opt to work in our New York office.
- Manage & coach a team of Product Support Specialists in distributed locations
- Coordinate team workflows around troubleshooting customer problems & preparing for new launches, including the generation of user-facing documentation or content;
- Scale our support model by identifying & driving the implementation of automated solutions.
- Be the voice of our customers with internal stakeholders like Engineering & Product teams to fix issues promptly & report feature requests.
- Be accountable for reliable & repeatable project management processes, metrics, & operational procedures.
- Manage highly complex or sensitive customer escalations from your team of experts, coordinating with customers & internal stakeholders for resolution
- 2+ years of experience as Customer Service/Support Team Leader or Operations Manager, preferably in tech or SaaS environment
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Excellent customer-facing & internal communication skills, both written & verbal
- Proven professional experience with project management, process improvements, & building processes
- Experience collaborating with internal & external stakeholders; product managers, engineers, & marketers to create strategies that deliver business goals
- Experience managing an international support team in B2B and/or B2C products
- Proven experience with hiring, creating job descriptions, & interviewing
- Experience working with support platforms such as Zendesk
- Experience working with Atlassian products, such as Jira & Confluence
- Ability to work quickly, juggle multiple projects, & adapt to shifting priorities
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment which a passion for the tech industry
Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging at Dashlane::
As a truly international company - founded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more - & are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog section to find more information about our product & how we work.