Shutterstock Custom is a fast-growing new division of Shutterstock thats transforming the way brands create custom visual content.
We are on a mission to help brands easily create content thats authentic, cost effective, & scalable. Using our solution, brands can connect with creative talent all over the world to create content that drives engagement & helps tell their brand stories.
Developing such an innovative product means that we are growing very quickly & constantly looking for people to join our team & make an impact on our business. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills & build an exciting career at a growing business, we want to hear from you!
About the Role: Creative Production Manager
At Shutterstock Custom, some of the worlds best-known brands (like Mercedes, Nestle, MasterCard, McDonalds, J&J, the list really goes on!) are asking us to create content (photos, GIFs, video & cinemagraphs). Once they send us a brief, thats when you step in & make it happen. Creative Production Managers evaluate briefs & work with our contributors around the world to get the work completed. Youll need to assign the work, anticipate potential roadblocks & take on the responsibility of getting er done on time & on budget. Get ready to roll up your sleeves & learn a ton about project management, production, & platform based tech in a short period of time!
What wed like you to do:
- Assign Shutterstock Custom projects to creatives all over the world based on workload, skills & network coverage
- Create, assess, & review briefs for feasibility & scope. Support clients & work with client education team when needed
- Lead brief review & debrief calls
- Make judgment calls on changes in project scope, schedule & costs, & be able to communicate them proactively with client. Keep a well organized log of all project changes
- Manage logistics for site-specific shoots: call times, vehicles, insurance, workback schedules, etc.
- Assess the risks of each project accurately, ask questions, & take initiative to surprise & delight our clients. Work with clients strategically to get desired content. Can negotiate trade offs & can set expectations with the client
- Be a part of our fun-loving quickly growing delivery team
- Work directly with clients to set expectations, edit briefs to enable the most successful outcomes, suggest upsell opportunities & ensure client satisfaction at the brief level.
- Perform QA on all assets received & provide feedback to contributors.
- Perform P&L audits on your portfolio making sure we are profitable at a contract level.
- Look for opportunities to drive brief utilization to your assigned accounts
- Ability to perform shift work as needed including evenings & weekends
- Use tools such as Smartsheets, Salesforce, GoToMeeting to support projects & clients
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- You have production or agency experience
- Youre scrappy & logical, you know what it takes to get the job done
- Youre great under pressure & have managed complex projects before in a time crunch
- Can confidently speak in production terms
- You are organized & love planning, but can roll with the punches
- Strong client facing abilities
- Youre a creative thinker who is able to think outside of the box & can foreshadow issues that might come up when handling difficult projects
- You can work independently but are a team player & love supporting your colleagues
- You arent afraid of taking initiative & problem solving independently
- Must be bilingual - Portuguese preferred
What youll get from us:
Fast growth for Shutterstock means fast growth for you. While were growing together, well have your back with first-rate Apple gear, generous vacation plan, health benefits, solid compensation/bonuses & a company culture that values empowerment, passion, integrity, courage & transparency.
Shutterstock encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Shutterstock has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact Manuela Paoletta at email@example.com if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V