Index Exchange is seeking a Senior Content Marketing Manager to be the steward of our global brand voice, ensuring standardization of tone, messaging, & the amplification of the companys global digital strategy through the written word. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, youll be responsible for writing, producing, editing, & distributing best-in-class content & editorial. Youll be an integral part of the global Digital team - working with multiple stakeholders across marketing, sales, product, finance, & more - to bolster the companys presence & engagement online with partners, new leads, & talent.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Ideate, develop, write, optimize, edit, & produce editorial & marketing content across multiple channels, including website, blog, social, email, video, & webinars
- Define content themes & topics that support our global content marketing strategy
- Govern editorial calendar, integrating with company deliverables, roadmaps, & plans
- Collaborate with global MarComm team leads, including communications, product marketing & international, to ensure our content hits the brief
- Own tone of voice guidelines, ensuring they are applied consistently across all global content output
- Lead influencer outreach across industry, seeding content across multiple channels for optimum performance
- Monitor channel & content performance: incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, & improve KPIs by adjusting content depending on data
- Oversee content governance tools & software
Heres what were looking for:
- Minimum 4+ years experience in content development, editorial, or journalism; experience in technical or business writing an advantage
- Exceptional copywriting, editing, & proofreading skills, with ability to adapt tone depending on audience & channel
- Solid understanding of digital marketing & SEO strategies
- Experience using a CMS or LMS
- Experience using website analytics or Google tools
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining tight deadlines
- Positive, can-do, self-starter attitude
- Ability to work cross functionally across multiple teams; global experience a plus
- Exceptional organizational & project management skills, with superior attention to detail
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Passion for digital trends & technologies
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.