IT Construction Facilities & Telecommunications (IT CF&T) department applies & uses the best of technology while leveraging it to connect its employees & customers all around the world, through fitness. IT CF&T constructs large-scale capital & non-capital projects across its various Offices, Retail, Field Operations & studio sites while offering expertise in maintaining the Facilities & managing the telecommunications strategy for the sites.
As an IT Construction, Field Supervisor you will be supporting the IT Construction efforts for Retail & Field Operations within your assigned region. A successful candidate displays excellence in a fast-paced team environment & possesses the best communication skills. You essentially have a high degree of familiarity over Infrastructure, AV & Security disciplines specifically with reference to the Construction business. You are also well-versed in the process of building Retail Stores & Field Operations while coordinating warehouse construction requirements. Your responsibilities will mainly include design support, schedule oversight, budget management, bid processes, vendor & partner management across your region.
This person will focus on managing design & deployment of technical infrastructure for our retail spaces & field operations site while closely working with technical leads within the team & vendors along with.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Responsible for providing updates on assigned Retail & Field Operations Construction projects; reporting & documentation through Monday.com rolling to the project manager. Perform the day-to-day management of multiple Retail & Field Operations Construction projects simultaneously so as to ensure that project goals are achieved well within the time/cost/quality constraints.
- Work & coordinate with Peloton & vendor partners while also managing (as needed) these vendors & suppliers in relation to IT Construction projects.
- Responsible for coordinating all IT related tasks to affect a successful project completion & day one site turn up.
- Ensure all groups are adequately consulted & coordinated with. Its necessary all groups are satisfied with each & every deliverable as it affects their concerned areas of specialization.
- Attend the regular project meetings with timely follow-ups & update checks.
- Report changes in scope, document risks as noted & escalate issues where necessary to your manager.
- Collaborate closely with Infrastructure, AV & Security & vendor teams.
- Track & report the actual expenditure of Retail & Field Operations projects as compared to the budget & effectively manage the project to successful completion within tolerance.
- Manage external & third party vendors such as , General Contractors, IT Physical infrastructure implementation, building management or landlord representatives & communications carriers.
- Coordinate onsite activities for Managed Service Provider.
- Coordinate with Telecom for Retail & Field Ops devices & management
- Technology implementations to be managed in large/custom construction build-outs.
- Have excellent interpersonal & communication skills; proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
- Able to foster & build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience as an Engineering Project Manager or Technical Program Manager.
- Self-starter & self-motivated; capable of staying on track & pursuing solutions without supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills & abilities.
- Determined & committed to deliverables; ability to overcome obstacles to move forward. Accountable for favorable outcomes; strives to meet & exceed expectations.
- Has a flexible approach to change, ability to work effectively in a variety of situations while constantly seeking improvements & portrays progressive thinking.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in related discipline.
NICE TO HAVE:
- 4+ years of contextual, technical experience in infrastructure projects
- Experience in defining, implementing & also coaching others in technical Project Management methodologies & tactics.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.