Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Risk Products Director, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Security & Identity Products group does the ideation, creation, commercialization & optimization of Visa's Risk solutions.
With the European PSD2 directive, authenticating identity has become more critical than ever. The Risk Products team is developing a suite of identity & authentication services & driving growth across our risk product portfolio. For that purpose, the Visa Europe team works collaboratively across functions to deliver an excellent user experience with Strong Customer Authentication.
The role requires the execution of strategies to grow Risk Products market share amongst the Spanish issuers, acquirers, merchants, payment gateways & processors. It is essential to understand the clients' risk management strategies & how they are aligned with their business priorities, for both the authentication & the authorization processes. It is also required to have knowledge of the 3DS protocol (from EMVCo) for secure electronic commerce & its new version, 3DS2.
The position reports to the Lead of Security & Identity Products for the Southern Europe cluster, who is based in Madrid (Spain).
What we expect of you, day to day
- You will be supporting in-market presale process for all Risk products & the client engagement in Spain, in cooperation with the Account Executives (AEs)
- Leading the deployment of Risk products across all stakeholders (issuers, acquirers, payment gateways, merchants & processors) & different use cases
- You will be supporting clients in 3DS2 implementation projects both remotely & on-site, managing relevant work streams & ensuring efficient resolution of issues with Visa colleagues
- Managing key relationships with fraud prevention & other functions at clients & third parties who interact with Visa Risk solutions
- You will input into our clients' (financial institutions, merchants) risk management agenda
- You will provide in-depth sessions to AEs about Risk products
- Gather & document specific market requirements (infrastructure, regulatory, etc.) & feed them to the Lead of Security & Identity Products for the Southern Europe cluster
- You will gather market intelligence & provide guidance to support product localization (e.g., pricing, product features, sales enablement tools, competitive scenario, regulatory constraints, etc.)
What we're after
- Bachelor's degree or equivant
- Proven success in consultative selling
- Extensive project management experience & understanding of product management
- Experience about definition & execution of go-to-market strategies & roll-out of technological services
- Knowledge of fraud prevention & secure electronic commerce ecosystem
- High energy, self-motivated team player, able to effectively lead across functions & teams to drive projects & key initiatives to completion
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional communicator - effective in interacting & building relationships across all levels of Visa & client organizations. Able to adapt communication strategies to the needs of their audience (e.g., simplifying complex technical messages)
- Strong problem solving skills - able to analytically break down problems into a solution
- Willing to spend time on site with clients
- Strong commercial acumen; understanding the economics of client's business & Risk products can impact a client's P&L, as well as the commercial drivers of Visa's business
- Fluency in Spanish & excellent command of both written & spoken English
- Ideally, past experience of fraud prevention in the payments industry
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.