Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As an Assurance Technician, you will be part of our in-house Culinary teams & work together with our Menu Operations & Product Team. Your contribution to the strategic development of our Culinary department will predominantly be focused on establishing a strong relationship with Recipe Developers in the organization & act as a recipe tester across all business functions.
You will ...
- Attend all culinary tastings & provide relevant & constructive data-based feedback on recipe
- Test recipes for accuracy in ingredients & execution & log results into database
- Perform subsequent cross-tests based on feedback at tastings
- Take careful & detailed notes during recipe tests
- Ensure 100% guidelines accuracy
- Generate & catalogue reference photos for all recipes to ensure photo studio has the most up to date version prior to photo briefing & photo shoots
- Maintain test kitchen cleanliness & organization
- Retest existing recipes & input results in the Culinary Output Tracker
- Participate in product sampling for both new & existing SKUs
- Grocery shop & manage sku/inventory
- MIP recipes for Recipe Developers
- Attend weekly recipe score feedback review sessions
- Recipe card review sessions & tracking of all updates
- Obsessed with food!
- Creative & pragmatic when it comes to testing new menus
- Organized, make things happen, creative at solving problems, & relentless until the desired outcome is achieved
- Agile, adaptable, & excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change & limited direction
- Detail orientation & highly organized
- Solution based & take constructive feedback well
At a minimum, you have...
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a Test Kitchen or related field
- Culinary School Degree or relevant work experience
- Ability to identify process gaps & drive continuous improvement solutions
- Competitive compensation & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 4 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.