Squarespace is looking for a Community Manager with customer support or community management experience to oversee the daily operations of the Squarespace Forum & develop strategies for increasing community engagement. Additionally, youll assist with our Webinars program, including content creation & process improvement. This role can be based out of our New York, Portland, or Dublin office & will report directly to the Sr. Team Lead of Community who is based in New York.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of Squarespace Forum: contributing to conversations, creating support tickets, tending to reported content/users in accordance to our forum guidelines & iterating on our workflows & processes.
- Collaborate with Community & teams across Squarespace to create seeded Forum discussion posts, product updates, engagement opportunities, & incentives for power users.
- Support Community strategies by identifying & sharing trends, pain points, & community sentiment.
- Track & analyze Squarespace Forum engagement metrics.
- Host, present, and/or run Q&A for our webinars.
- Generate ideas for new webinar content with opportunity to develop this content end-to-end.
- Proactively identify gaps & improve the teams current processes & tools.
- Attend & help host customer-facing events in partnership with other teams; may include nights & weekends.
- At least 2 years experience in a Community Management or other customer facing role
- An interest in the Squarespace product
- Strong sense of empathy for customers
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with data analysis & developing strategies
- Experience in forum moderation, management or engagement
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS is a plus
- Flexibility in scheduling as business & coverage needs change
- Thrives on working independently & proactively
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 850 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 18 weeks of parental leave
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Squarespace sends engineers to speak at & attend the most relevant & impactful conferences throughout the year
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Gender Affirmation Surgery
- Education reimbursement
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.