From the morning essentials that get us started to the office space that inspires our productivity, the Office Administrator is there to make it happen. Your expertise lies in your positivity, approachability, & execution abilities in a rapidly changing startup environment ranging from top executives & real estate agents to engineers, new-hires, & interns. As Office Administrator, you will be the first impression for the entire organization & play a critical role in the daily operations of the office.
At Compass You Will:
- Keep up on orders & stocking for the the great office snacks that we provide as well as supplies inventory.
- Ensure cleanliness & overall organization of all areas of the office, including reception, conference rooms, kitchen, & general common areas.
- Ensure facilities standards, security, & aesthetics are maintained by conducting daily quality-assurance walkthroughs, holding third party vendors accountable to their scope of services, & coordinating office repairs/services.
- Manage & execute the offices standard operating procedures & tracking processes (including budgeting, SpaceIQ, Procurement, On-boarding, etc.).
- Manage internal communications including office updates & newsletter.
- Log, update, & close Zendesk tickets as per standard operating procedures (where applicable).
- Partner with various members of the Workplace Operations team & other parts of Compass on special projects & initiatives.
- Be a Compass Culture Champion by planning events such as lunches, happy hours & team meetings.
What We Look For:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years of service experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, property management, or equivalent office management experience
- Polished & warm communication style
- Experience in providing administrative support in a professional work environment
- Experience with Google Suite is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple requests & work in a fast paced environment
- Proactive & resourceful
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.
Notice for California Applicants