Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Were currently seeking a hardworking, highly motivatedField Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team in New York, NY.
Who You Are
Youre a passionate person who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You care deeply about your work, & always apply polish to your output. Youre excited about technology, & you love getting others just as excited. Youre a fast learner with a knack for amplifying those ideas in compelling strategic event ideas & execution. When you see an opportunity, you seize it, & when you see a gap, you fill it.
You have an eye for detail & thrive on the small touches that make a big statement. You understand the importance of location, location, location & constantly are looking outside the box for unique customer experiences. For you, no task is too small, & there is always an opportunity to evolve.
Who We Are
Were a passionate Marketing team within a fast-paced, innovative company. Our challenge is the ultimate marketing challenge -- marketing to marketers. We work tirelessly to build a company & product worth talking about & aim to introduce customers, prospects, & partners to Yexts products & services. We are hyper-connected & always on, & always passionate about what we do.
Were currently on the hunt to add an amazing Field Marketing Manager with a focus on Healthcare.Our dream candidate not only has a creative approach to the strategic event & revenue marketing, but understands the tech space & is passionate about providing a unique & engaging experience for customers around the world. The individual were seeking for this position understands the power of strategic event planning & is excited about for the opportunity to be involved with the growth of a world-class revenue marketing team.
If you relish the opportunity to use strategic revenue marketing to grow an already impressive company, we need to talk.
- Plan & execute a quarterly event marketing & custom campaign calendar across the Healthcare (HC) vertical
- Work with the HC sales leaders, HC Head of Industry, & other Enterprise teams to execute strategic onsite meeting experiences, relationship growth opportunities, & educational workshops to drive product awareness & future revenue opportunities
- Negotiate contracts for restaurants, suites, local venues, & various types of suppliers
- Assist in the strategy, coordination, & execution of Healthcare-specific sponsored events
- Travel to events & conferences to conduct site inspections and oversee onsite execution when necessary
- Manage internal & external communication around all events & conferences
- Collaborate effectively with the HC Sales teams & various leaders & executives in order to ensure that all events are successful & that all prospects & clients are receiving an on-brand, best-in-industry experience
- Host bi-weekly 1:1 calls with HC sellers to help advance pipeline through strategic marketing support & event participation
- Maintain close relationships with HC/Sales leadership to stay up-to-date on pipeline & other important initiatives
- Collaborate with the sales teams to drive go-to-market campaigns & high touch deliverables to create & drive pipeline
- Be the main point of contact for the HC teams within the Marketing organization to clearly communicate Marketing objectives & activities that may benefit each respective team
- Take ownership over the vertical & create programmatic processes that can be emulated across other verticals
- Work closely with other partners within the company: Sales, Operations, Product Development, HR, etc.
- Bachelor's degree (or similar college level education) & a minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience, including event planning, preferably in an entrepreneurial setting
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail; Passionate about your work
- Comfortable & flexible in a fast-changing environment
- Quick start mentality with high production output
- Efficient worker with a positive, proactive & energetic personality
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, visual skills, ability to prioritize
- Creative, diplomatic, ability to multitask & handle pressure
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including C-level team members, executives & vendors
- Strong professional references & proven ability to work in a dynamic environment with many types of people at various levels & create value every day
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team, prioritize assignments, & meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Adobe Creative Suite, Splash, & Salesforce are a plus
- Availability to travel as needed
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.