HelloFresh: Join one of the Worlds fastest growing startups
At HelloFresh our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe's vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we've become the global market leader in the meal kit sector inspiring millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 15 countries (and counting!) from 7 different offices. Our more than 5000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart action are encouraged.
We want you to join us in Copenhagen & help take HelloFresh Nordics to the next level - as a company with astronomical growth, it is the perfect time to join. You will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact to our thousands of Nordic members. This is finally your opportunity to grow WITH a company & we can't wait to welcome you onboard.
About the Job
As a Product Operations Analyst you will be a member of our high-performing Product Team. From our office in Copenhagen, you will take an important role in planning, executing & optimizing Product Operations. You will leverage our advanced technology & data platform to plan menus, analyse customer feedback & improve product operations processes. This is a unique opportunity to apply data driven decision-making & have a direct impact on thousands of customers every single week.
- Plan weekly menus for the Nordic markets according to our product strategy in close collaboration with Product Management & Culinary teams
- Manage & develop parameters used in our menu planning optimization algorithm to continuously improve menu performance
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure timely execution of planned menus & smooth product operations
- Analyse weekly customer feedback data & translate insights into clear recommendations for improving the product
- Manage data governance to ensure error-free data flow in product operations
- Support complex cross-functional product operations projects involving Product Management, Culinary, Operations, Procurement, Marketing & Tech
Who you are:
- University degree (BSc/MSc) in Business/Management, Economics, Operations or related fields
- 2-3 years of professional experience in product operations, analytics or similar
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical mindset with advanced Excel skills
- Experience in data extraction & visualization, e.g. SQL & Tableau
- Passionate about optimizing processes to create positive long-term results
- Self-starter & proactive problem solver capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems & delivering high quality results
- Highly organised with full attention to detail
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills who enjoys collaborating with multiple diverse stakeholders on a daily basis
We offer you a chance to make a difference in a fast growing technology company
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct high impact on our product from day one
- Work with state of the art technology & data platforms
- A vibrant international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation & plenty of room for personal growth
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, annual budget for training & development initiatives, company pension & insurance scheme, etc.)
For further information please contact Talent Acquisition Manager, Graham Hillgren at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis & will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your application below including your earliest start date as we will be interviewing on an ongoing basis until the role is filled.