ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
What you'll be doing:
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our organization that will work closely with our team leaders to execute the delivery of our strategic program initiatives. You will work to develop estimations, project scope, delivery strategies, milestones, & specifications. You will act as the liaison between technical & non-technical departments to ensure requirements & targets are met, while communicating with leadership about risks & key issues that may affect completion. As a Project Manager you will work to deliver on projects across all products at ACV Auctions including our core auction systems & new user facing products.
- Develop estimations, project scope, technical delivery strategies, milestones, & technical specifications for projects.
- Collaborate & negotiate with project leadership & stakeholders to develop & adjust plans as they relate to the product roadmap.
- Manage blockers & risks for meeting commitments & escalate issues to leadership.
- Manage the entire life-cycle of cross-functional programs for teams & ensure their successful delivery.
What you should have:
- BS degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Project Management Professional, PMP certification or equivalent SCRUM, Agile required.
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management required.
- Experience communicating & building relationships between stakeholders; both Technical & Nontechnical.
- Experience with Project Management software such as Asana, Jira, Confluence
- Excellent problem-solving & project management skills with the ability to deliver project on-time & in-budget.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career development & future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.