Harrys started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harrys has expanded to Canada & Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched two new brands including Flamingo & Cat Person, & made our first brand acquisition with Lum.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, the Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback.
Harrys is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Wednesdays & lunch on Thursdays, & fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, & drinks everyday. Cant forget the free products & the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
About the team:
The Personal Care Supply Chain team at Harrys consists of Manufacturing, Sourcing, Quality, Planning, Distribution & Logistics capabilities. We are responsible for creating high quality products & ensuring they are received to our customers on-time, in-full & at the right quality & cost. We support both customers & consumers in the US, Canada & Europe across Retail & Direct-to-Consumer operations. We work cross-functionally across the Harrys organization to ensure efficient operational performance to all our stakeholders.
About the role:
Over the years, Harrys has scaled significantly with the introduction of new brands, channels, & products, & its more important than ever to have structure around the various pieces of our supply chain. We want to dive deeper into our customer delivery throughout our supply chain to understand where there are opportunities to build process & structure around our ERP. We also want to assess our products to understand where there are opportunities for standardization of SKU management & data entry. Thats where you come in!
What youll work on:
- You will be responsible for the accurate data entry of US purchase orders into our ERP
- Assist in the allocation of products to the purchase orders to get the right product, at the right place, to our customer at the right time
- Assist with tracking our customer delivery KPIs & showing trend to our warehouse when we have in-dc operational opportunities
- Assist with reviewing Bill of Materials (BOMs) & SKU data across key products to standardize the data entry information across materials
- Share findings & outcomes with the Supply Chain Team & Leadership
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting & working within the North American Supply Chain organization
- You will work with other teams within the Supply Chain organization. You may also assist our team as we engage with our cross functional partners in retail external distribution partner
You should apply if some or all of the following apply to you:
- Interested in Supply Chain or related field
- High proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets & an interest in learning from data
- Enjoy whats happening behind the scenes, & have an appreciation for how things are made for the customer & delivered to the customer
- You value relationships & team-work & appreciate working with others
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, your suppliers & the world around you
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment & to switch gears as required
Benefits & perks
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- 401k match
- Equity in Harrys
- Unlimited PTO & flexible working hours
- Wellness & L&D stipends
- One month sabbatical after 5 years
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Fun IRL & virtual events including happy hours, team building events, & parties on our rooftop
- Free products from all of our brands
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
We cant quantify all of the intangible things we think youll love about working at Harrys, like the exciting challenges we tackle, the smart & humble team youll get to work with, & our supportive & inclusive culture. That said, our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size & industry, & are one part of our total rewards package, which also includes a comprehensive set of benefits & our equity program. The base salary hiring range for this position is $56,100-$72,600, but the final compensation offer will ultimately be based on the candidates location, skill level & experience.