Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for the development & maintenance of the sales funnel & managing all inbound sales inquiries. Using a combination of traditional sales methodologies & cutting-edge technology tools, the Sales Development Representative works directly with Inside Sales Representatives to meet revenue goals. By proactively managing the customer-facing sales experience, you will contribute directly to the success of the Sales team.
- Manage customer-facing communication channels
- Manage person engagement & re-engagement strategies
- Send outbound emails with information on BrainStation's courses, workshops & events
- Handle inbound & outbound phone conversations
- Handle front facing communications with excellent customer service skills
- Execute & identify strategic sales opportunities through community initiatives
- Liaise & leverage partnerships with key players in the digital space
- Identify areas of improvement & communicate them in our daily standups
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven ability to work independently & under pressure
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to engage in conversations with small & large groups with ease
- Proven work ethic with the utmost integrity & desire to excel & succeed
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat & fun personality
- Motivation driven by KPIs
- Previous sales experience - an asset
- Previous experience in student recruitment - an asset
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training & development, with courses, workshops, events, & corporate training offered online & in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver, & Boston. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals & some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, & will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, & the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses & online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning & that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.