Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data & its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms, & data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation, & vehicle history.
CarGurus Talent Acquisition team continues to be on front lines of rapid scale. The mission is to hire dynamic talent, foster diversity & inclusion, & operate as a center of excellence for the business.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager who can help drive dynamic hiring strategies to attract & retain top talent. Inspire, direct, & support an incredible recruitment team in areas of scale partnership, data analytics, candidate experience, & process efficiencies. Your team will be directly responsible for staffing Sales & Revenue-driving roles globally.
What Youll Do:
- Lead an incredible team of recruiters focused on scaling Global Sales & Revenue functions, including offices in Cambridge, Dublin, & the UK.
- Develop & test innovative hiring strategies
- Analyze data & use it to improve hiring outcomes & recruiter performance
- Contribute to team & company strategy development
- Build strong internal relationships with hiring managers & leaders
Who You Are
- Experienced: 5+ years with internal, fast-growing recruitment teams & experience leading a team
- Collaborative: Track record of working well with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Analytical: Able to compile, analyze, & present data to drive action
- Supportive: Leader who fosters learning & engagement - & is as focused on building a great recruiting team as growing the teams we support
- Inclusive: Able to implement an inclusive & rewarding candidate experience
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity & collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible & hardworking.We have a great respect for testing & learning & a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings.Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Shuffleboard & ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK, & Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge (MA), Detroit (MI) & Dublin (Ireland). If youd like to learn more, please visit our care