Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover is building a new health insurance companyone focused on delivering better health outcomes for our members through artificial intelligence & deep engagement with physicians. The Programs team works at the forefront of Clovers fast-moving strategic priorities, addressing operational challenges & enabling innovation.
As a senior member of the Programs team, you'll help Clover reimagine, design, & implement the strategies, processes, & teams that accelerate Clovers mission of improving lives. You will scope strategic business initiatives with leaders in product, operations, finance, & engineering. You will ensure results delivery of core company objectives, by keeping cross-functional teams aligned on high-level vision & detailed execution goals. You will use your strategic & critical thinking skills to drive long term plans while working on multiple, highly-detailed projects that are critical to Clover's success.
As a Director of Strategic Business Initiatives, you will:
- Partner with clinical & operational leadership in designing strategic recommendations for the 1-3 year pathways.
- Scope & conduct the strategic business portfolio for the Programs Team alongside C-suite & VP leadership.
- Ensure high level ecosystem diagrams mapping strategy into action are developed & maintained across core focus areas.
- Proactively monitor program performance, identify opportunities for better program alignment & risks across programs, & develop remediation plans to address them.
- Evaluate ROI & cost comparisons of approaches to executing on initiatives (ie; vendor selection, software implementation, etc).
- Foster collaborative & mutually supportive relationships with leadership, stakeholders, & the cross-functional project teams.
- Steer enterprise change & risk management, by communicating & building alignment around the vision for strategic business initiatives across the Company & in partnership with functional leadership.
- Directly manage a team of 2-5 people across a variety of Programs team initiatives, contributing to the architecture & career trajectories for the Program Manager function.
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy messy problems & working with diverse teams to solve them.
- You are highly methodical & hypothesis driven, anchoring on data to drive first principles thinking across strategies & initiatives.
- You are structured & organized in the way you think about the work at hand & know how to prioritize.
- You know how to navigate large, cross-functional challenges with professionalism & enthusiasm.
- You know how to build confidence quickly & mobilize resources when you need them.
- You are an excellent facilitator.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 10+ years of experience in management consulting, business operations, and/or internal transformation, specializing in the healthcare ecosystem.
- You have a demonstrated track record of delivering complex projects & programs with cross-functional teams.
- You have experience doing discovery & scoping work for large strategic initiatives, & managing resources against them.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.