They say sitting is the new smoking. Were here to get more people moving!
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Global Director of Content Marketing will be instrumental in elevating our content programs to engage the end user. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who can craft compelling stories that attract, engage, & activate audiences. To thrive in this position, you should be able to balance strategic campaigns & everyday tactical efforts. You will be a player-coach, writing your own content as well as mentoring & leading the team. You will work closely & cross-functionally with the Community/Social Media team & Growth Marketing team on joint initiatives. We are seeking a unique person that blends creativity with an analytical mindset, with exceptional project management & cross-functional communication skills.
What You'll Do
- Develop a content strategy framework, including content pillars, messaging, the optimal mix of formats & distribution channels
- Oversee integrated content development across teams for various assets including, but not limited to: social media content, blog, email/SMS campaigns, seasonal marketing campaigns, digital ads, video, event assets, website/landing page copy
- Create thought-provoking & engaging content & obsess over how it converts users throughout the funnel, working closely with the growth team to analyze metrics & conversion
- Develop a deep understanding of Gympass users, understand what motivates them to craft content thats aligned with their needs & interests
- Measure & monitor content effectiveness, & communicate/report on how content strategy is contributing to business goals
- Leverage analytics & data to understand what types of content most engage target audiences & continue to iterate on the content strategy
- Work with key partners to ensure optimized distribution of content across key channels
- Lead a team of 3 content creators & a designer. Influence best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, & style
- Establish work flows & processes for requesting, creating, editing, publishing content
You Should Have...
- 8+ years working in content marketing strategy, & at least 3+ years of managerial experience leading high-performing teams
- Demonstrated success creating high quality content for different channels & formats (please include a link to your portfolio)
- A strong understanding & experience with content measurement
- A dual-minded approach: Youre highly creative & an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, & rely on data to make decisions
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Hyper-organized & a strong ability to prioritize on the go
- Knowledge of social networking platforms preferred Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter
- Collaborative working style with a focus on building relationships across teams & promoting content best practices throughout the company
- High energy level & ability to thrive in a fast-paced & changeable environment, comfortable with ambiguity
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Highly subsidized employee health insurance plans, some even covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education reimbursement
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers