Manager, Member Support (Plano)
Peloton's Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement & retention efforts to drive usage & minimize churn
- Providing personalized & elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
This role reports to the VP, Member Support & will focus on growing & leading Pelotons support operations in Plano (for two of our four lines of business) to ensure a seamless & elevated Member Experience. We are looking for an innovative leader that has helped run world-class support organizations & who can motivate & inspire a rapidly growing team.
Pelotons Plano Campus (Dallas, TX metro area)
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build, coach, & lead a rapidly growing team of Support associates, leads, & supervisors that take tremendous care of our Members
- Drive a culture of performance by clearly communicating goals, organizing to maximize productivity & schedule adherence, & ensuring that business goals & KPIs are met
- Help evolve the staffing strategy by tier, channel, & site to optimize for Member satisfaction, response time, productivity & effectiveness
- Partner with the Service Design team to improve performance with policies, processes, & technology that enable our teams to provide consistently excellent support
- Partner with the Learning & Knowledge Management team to develop training programs that drive our team to meet/exceed our key performance indicators (KPIs) & fosters an environment of associate depth, proficiency & engagement
- Partner with the People team to recruit & hire new team members, facilitate transparent communications on site, & drive employee engagement & retention
- Own & drive business reviews & reporting to the broader organization to ensure that performance & the voice of the Member & associate is shared & understood for improvement & collaboration
- Serve as a visible leader on site in Plano, setting an example by demonstrating our core values
- Lead from the front by working directly with Members & responding to high-profile & high-impact escalations as well as complex exceptions that set the standard for our seamless end-to-end Member experience
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- 8+ years of experience developing & leading a high performing member support / customer service organization
- People-focused orientation, with experience & a passion for continuous learning, mentorship, performance management, & career development
- Experience supporting a distinctive consumer brand, ideally in media or technology
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a rapidly changing & problem-solving environment
- A hands-on leader who is willing to do the work while also building the team for the future - action orientation
- Strong analytical skills & deep understanding of contact center operations to make data-driven decisions in order to optimize the various levers of member experience (satisfaction & NPS), productivity, efficiency, & quality
- Self-awareness & openness to feedback from all levels of the organization
- Impeccable integrity & ethical standards
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of over 1.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. We make fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage our Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovation company at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provides a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere, through iOS & Android as well as most tablets & computers.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crains & is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton is a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: PTON) & pre-IPO investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, & Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.