Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
Compass seeks a Senior Marketing Advisor to join the team that shapes all of our agents marketing & branding projects, from concepts & development through implementation & tracking. At Compass our agents are our brand & vice versa. When their marketing excels then our company does. This team provides vital account services & strategy to our agents to help their marketing efforts be the best they can be.
You will work collaboratively with the industries best in-house marketing & creative team as well as key external vendors to execute a wide variety of initiatives & help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand & the marketing/advertising deliverables of our agents. You will serve as a consultant to the agents to elevate the effectiveness of their individual efforts while playing a key role on the team refining & improving agent marketing tools developed in-house as well as all policies, processes, strategies, & best practices that inform our nationwide practice.
What You Will Do:
- Consult with agents daily to identify their marketing needs & help them execute tactics to deliver on those needs successfully & efficiently
- Provide guidance & outstanding client service to guide their work from start to finish & provide value to make their marketing efforts more efficient, less time consuming & more effective
- Liaise between the companys design team & agents to communicate & coordinate the delivery of projects & all associated materials (design, photography, copywriting & overall content development)
- Assist with implementing best-in-class agent marketing projects on an individual account basis & then apply those learnings to work with the entire marketing team to determine best practices & process improvements that will benefit all agents Nationally
- Monitor the ongoing efforts of the agents & analyze the actual results from advertising/marketing projects to determine their effectiveness, helping inform future activities for both those agents as well as the agent marketing team
- Work with agents & managers to develop marketing plans that allow them to maximize the effectiveness of their budgets against tactics that will provide the greatest return for their business. Includes activations in multiple channels including branding, advertising in print, digital, outdoor & social, photography & video, direct mail & more
- Work with the advertising & media planning team to help guide media purchases & budget allocations including within the companys in-house publication - Compass Quarterly
- Oversee onboarding of agents to learn the Compass proprietary marketing & product tools & offerings & help guide their training & usage of those tools
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, industry forecasts & new product information
Who You Are:
- You have 7-10 years of Marketing experience
- You have the ability to work independently, taking ownership over your own accounts while working collaboratively in a team environment to drive best practices
- You are an adept project manager, with impeccable time management & prioritization skills
- You are a skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, & the ability to build & manage relationships
- You have meticulous attention to detail & are highly organized
- You possess a deep understanding of marketing strategy & planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels (print, digital, social, content, direct mail, video, paid media etc)
- You have excellent writing & grammar skills
- You have experience with advertising campaigns
- Experience working in a client or account service environment is a big plus
- Experience working in real estate marketing, and/or at a luxury brand a big plus
- You are proficient in the suite of office tools from Apple, Google & Microsoft (Ex. Keynote, Docs & Excel)
- You have experience with social media/online marketing platforms
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign & Photoshop preferred
- Strong working knowledge of production management software preferred
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.