Who We Are
WanderJaunt is building the future of hospitality by bringing the consistency, reliability & service of traditional hotels into the short term rental industry. We provide seamless hospitality experiences for our guests & end-to-end property management services for our partners. Our goal to create a world where everyone feels at home.
Our diverse set of teams enables us to support operations for single-family homes, converted shipping containers, multifamily properties, & everything in between. Our Design & Procurement teams express our brand promise & sense of style in each market & unit, & our thoughtful, supportive Customer Care team ensures that every guest is noticed & heard. Behind the scenes, we leverage our Engineering, Product, & Data Science talent to scale our ability to deliver great experiences over & over again.
- You pull together - You have excellent communication skills & you love working cross-functionally to solve problems that cut across people, software, process & real-world logistics. You believe theres no such thing as someone elses problem & want to collaborate & problem solve anywhere you can.
- You cut the fluff - You love getting honest feedback, & youre unafraid to voice your opinions even if they might be unpopular. You believe honesty is the best way to an open heart, better performance, and stronger relationships.
- You go full throttle - Youre all about impact & ownership. You act with urgency because youre confident in your convictions, & youre comfortable being uncomfortable.
- You dive deep - Even if youre not exactly sure about something or how to do something, you figure it out! Youll find the root of the issue first & work our way up because understanding the fundamentals is just the beginning of improvement.
Building Inclusive Environments
We strive to create a world where everyone feels at home, whether theyre on the road, at work, or in their local community. We value the input & experiences of people from all walks & stages of life & incorporate this ethos in all we do. By drawing on unique perspectives we can build environments that are safe, comforting, & empowering starting with our own home.
About the Role
Our Head of Sales will build a world-class sales organization to meet aggressive growth targets for our portfolio of rental properties. They will forge relationships with local, regional, & national leaders in residential real estate management & development. They will attract, train, & motivate top sales talent. They will close deals that propel WanderJaunt & its partners into the future of real estate.
This role is an opportunity to own the sales infrastructure for a scaling business in a highly competitive industry. Our Head of Sales will thrive in a high-impact, fast-paced, data-driven setting. They will design & deploy strategies to achieve aggressive targets while also preparing for growth at a greater scale.
What Youll Do
- Structure our sales process from lead generation to close
- Identify & implement CRM tooling in support of our growth & data-collection efforts
- Build & lead a sales team that services markets across multiple states
- Design performance-based compensation plans
- Manage team hiring, training, & retention
- Coordinate with company leadership on goal setting & achievement
- Work in support of downstream teams, identifying opportunities for improved handoffs & client retention
What Youll Need
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience, including direct management
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to high-growth or early-stage startup(s)
- Willingness to travel
- Employer-paid health insurance with dental & vision
- Flexible My-time vacation policy
- Salary with an equity component