We are looking for a Employee Equity Manager to join Vimeo. You will play a key role in administering our employee equity plans. Our ideal candidate has a solid background in stock-based compensation at a public company & has the ability to work seamlessly across departments & with multiple vendors.
What youll do:
- Manage the day-to-day administration of Vimeos employee equity plans
- Prepare equity reports that will be used for new stock grants, Compensation Committee meetings, SEC filings, calculation of stock-based compensation, performance management, & other purposes
- Work with internal stakeholders (including legal, tax, accounting, & payroll) & vendors (including our third party equity platform (StockPlan Connect Morgan Stanley) & stock plan agent (ComputerShare), to ensure proper settlement, delivery, & tax withholding of vested or exercised equity
- Coordinate with legal to provide trading windows for designated insiders in compliance with our Insider Trading Policy
- Prepare & upload grant documentation for new-hire & refresh awards
- Answer employee questions & resolve problems regarding equity plans & awards
- Assist with equity plan design & compensation benchmarking analyses
- Regularly conduct audits on award data & coding
- Maintain & update documentation on equity systems & processes
- Support continuous improvement of processes & compliance
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3-6 years of executive compensation experience at a publicly traded company
- Bachelors Degree required
- Exceptional analytical & quantitative skills with a commitment to accuracy & details
- Experience with stock-based compensation, including stock options (or stock appreciation rights), restricted stock and/or performance-based stock awards
- Creative problem solving skills, good judgment, & an ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, & work on a self-directed basis
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Morgan Stanleys StockPlan Connect a plus
Targeted Base Salary Range: $83,000 to $132,500. The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base. Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs